Saturday 22 October 2011

A few Saturday jobs while we pray for heating and hot water

The plumber is here. He has been a while. Apparently someone bodged jobs on the boiler before and that's making it all very complicated. I can believe it. It seems to be a pattern in this house.

But being stuck in the house on a lovely sunny October Saturday has meant we've got some jobs done.

I finished our bedroom curtains and added curtain rings. Now we just need to get the curtain pole up.

Jon put up two of the lovely prints that Nell and Paddy gave us a house warming present. Don't they look wicked? These are the first pictures we've put up in the house, exciting!

And we've been thinking about shelves in the kitchen. I had the idea of painting our wooden bookcase. Jon's not convinced yet so I though I'd run it past you. What do you think? Should we put it up as shelves?

maybe above the table?

Or above the radiator?

No comments:

Post a Comment